Microsoft® LifeCam VX-1000
With simple setup and one-touch calling, the Microsoft® LifeCam VX-1000 makes it easier than ever to see and hear from your friends and family over the Internet. Optimized for Windows Live Messenger - Windows Live Call Button - Easy Audio Switching - Free Worlwide Internet calling to your online contacts.
- Superior Video and Photo Quality- See the smiles clearly with 640x480 pixels video and photo resolution.
- Built-in Microphone- Automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clearity.
- Universal Attachment Base- Its a snap to attach the LifeCam to any monitor
- Video Effects- Surprise your friends with cool video effects accessible right from the Windows Live Messenger window.
- Up to 30 FPS- LifeCam's capture of 30 frames per second means the video images you see are smooth and seamless.
- Flexible 6-ft Cable- The long flexible cable gives you more room to move.
LifeCam VX-1000 System Requirements
- Windows Vista® or Windowns® XP Home/Pro/Media Center Edition/Tablet PC Edition with Service PAck 2 (SP2) or later.
- Intel Pentium® III 550 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz recommended) or higher.
- 300 MB free.
- Sound card with speakers or headphones.
- USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 recommended).
- CD Drive
- Internet functions (post to Windows LiveTM Spaces, send e-mail, video calls) also require: Broadband (cable, DSL, or other) modem.